Domaine de Jean-Pierre
20 route de Villeneuve, 65300 Pinas,
Midi - Pyrénées, France
Madame is gracefully down to earth and her house and garden an oasis of calm where you may share her delight in playing the piano or golf (3km) and possibly make a lifelong friend. Built in Napoleon's time, her house has an elegant hall, big airy bedrooms and great bathrooms, while fine furniture and linen sheets reflect her pride in her ancestral home – a combination of uncluttered space and character. The huge triple has space to waltz in and the smallest bathroom; the colours chosen are peaceful and harmonious; and breakfast comes with an array of honeys and civilised conversation. Great value.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
Have you visited Domaine de Jean-Pierre?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 1 Triple
20 route de Villeneuve, 65300 Pinas, Hautes-Pyrénées