Jardin Gorbeau - Étretat Guesthouse & Spa
27 rue Adolphe Boissaye, 76790 Étretat,
The ingredients of a super seaside holiday in Normandy: a cosy 1820s black-and-white mansion steps from the beach, feast-like breakfasts, leafy walled garden, big showers for sloshing off sea salt, sauna, jacuzzi... Arizona-born Jon's art collections add personality to sober French or floral décor; a cinema room is good for quiet nights. Best bedrooms are Cosette in the main house with a secret study behind wardrobe doors, and cool Laigle in the garden house, a loft suite with coastal views. Étretat's white cliffs mirror Dover's and the GR21 cuts through this pretty town of seafood restaurants, galleries and sunsets.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Jardin Gorbeau - Étretat Guesthouse & Spa?Tell us your thoughts.
- 3 Doubles
- 2 Suites
- 1 Quadruple
Minimum two nights at weekends.
Mid-November to mid-December.
27 rue Adolphe Boissaye, 76790 Étretat, Seine-Maritime