Martinn - Key2Paris
rue d’Argout, 75002,
Paris - Île de France, France
A gem of a pied-à-terre, right there in the middle of old Paris. The quiet, neat and secluded cobbled courtyard, hidden behind a huge old heavy wooden coach-entrance door, is your introduction to Martine's ground-floor flat. The door opens straight into the small, uncomplicated and attractive bedroom with its purple tafetta bedcover, set of pretty paintings; beyond are the gorgeous bathroom – with full bathtub and fine 'salad-bowl' washbasin – and the living room; all are well-furnished and beautifully decorated. The whole compact place has every modern-living item you could require and the corner kitchen is equipped for real cooking. The neighbourhood teems with restaurants, busy brasseries & pavement cafés, fashionable shops and peaceful semi-pedestrian zones. A snazzy yet intimate and peaceful place to be, in the thick of things and within easy strolling distance of the Pompidou centre, the Louvre, the well-kept secret that is the Palais Royal garden and the whole of the Marais district. And the manager of this hideaway for two is a most charming, helpful woman.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
Open fire / woodburner
Cooked meals available
Shop within 3 miles
Little gems of local knowledge from Martine Jablonski-Cahours:
- Owner will shop ahead for you, deliver gourmet breakfast or cook dinner.
- Cultural and gourmet tours of the neighbourhood. Cookery lessons.
- Iphone station and DVD Player available.
Have you visited Martinn - Key2Paris?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Apartment for 2
Enquire about shorter stays of 5 days. B&B service on request.
rue d’Argout, 75002, Paris