La Ferme d'Augustin
Route de Tahiti, Saint Tropez, 83350 Ramatuelle,
Provence - Alps - Riviera, France
A 13th-century gateway heralds your arrival to the olive farm that opened to guests (just a few wanderers and celebrities) in the early days of Brigitte Bardot... she still lives nearby. Fifty years on: fabrics from Provence, tiles from Salernes and objets stylishly scattered by owner Ninette. The décor is wonderfully relaxed, the pool is discreet and the place is filled with garden roses. The farm rests in a relatively untouched spot of this legendary peninsula, a minute from Tahiti Beach and two miles from St Tropez, reached by a road known only to the locals, or a 15-mile coastal path: the position is among the best on the Riviera. Couples, families, foodies flock. Organic veg from the potager, wines from the vines, fruits from the orchard and their own olive oil structure a cuisine that is as authentic as it is simple; savour the flavours of Provence from the terrace or the pergola. Their very own bath soaps and gels express the same Provençal spirit; bedrooms in apartments are cosy and characterful, some with whirlpool baths and sea views. A rich, relaxed Riviera retreat.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Heated pool and balneotherapie.
- Five minutes from St-Tropez and a stone’s throw from the beach, you’ll discover a mediterranean environment that mixes charm and comfort renovated in 2010.
- For those who enjoy authenticity, an excellent “provençal cuisine” using fresh ingredients from the garden, fruits in season and their house-produced wine.
- Breakfast served until 2 pm! Heated pool with spa features, gardens, terraces, 24 hours service.
- Watersports on the beach. Hire of boats and bicycles possible. Other sports such as golf within 10-15 km at Gassin and Beauvelande.
- Hotel in front of the stunning Pamplonne beach.
Have you visited La Ferme d'Augustin?Tell us your thoughts.
- 22 Doubles
- 24 Suites for 2
19 October to 20 March.
Route de Tahiti, Saint Tropez, 83350 Ramatuelle, Var