Villa de Lorgues
7 rue de la Bourgade, 83510 Lorgues,
Provence - Alps - Riviera, France
Expect the unexpected in this stately 18th-century townhouse. From the basement spa to the traditional living rooms – level with the delicious garden and terrace – to the bedrooms at the top, all is pure enchantment. A red lantern here, a ceiling mirror there, four-posters, fireplaces and candles just where you least expect them. Bedrooms combine superb comfort with an elegant minimalist décor and smart bathrooms. Come evening, fairy lights wink along the wrought-iron balustrades from top to bottom. Claudie juggles a busy freelance career with talent, taste, a warm welcome and a fabulous sense of humour.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
Have you visited Villa de Lorgues?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
Minimum two nights July/Aug.
7 rue de la Bourgade, 83510 Lorgues, Var