No. 1 Pery Square
Georgian Quarter, Pery Square, Limerick,
A quiet oasis looking over the park, but within walking distance of the city centre, good shops, vibrant bars and restaurants; old Limerick bricks and mortar are here combined with contemporary Irish style. The bones of this 1830s building are beautiful: wooden shutters, lofty sash windows, haughty stone and marble fireplaces, high ceilings. Patricia has created four bedrooms upstairs in the main house, all with views, heritage colours, grand beds, thick carpeting, fabulous bathrooms with roll tops, double sinks and pummelling showers. There's a huge, elegant drawing room on this floor too, with leafy views through enormous windows. Meals are taken in the brasserie style restaurant – from a pre-theatre snack or full à la carte there is a commitment to Irish food; try Limerick cheeses or seaweed sausages from County Mayo. Along a corridor from here find 15 'club' bedrooms, smaller but with everything you need, a more modern feel and a penthouse suite on the top floor. There's a small garden and terrace for outdoor dining to the rear of the building, and the famous People's Park is across the road.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- Located in Georgian quarter.
- Adjacent to People’s Park.
- Three art galleries within 3 min walk.
- Hunt Museum & King John’s Castle within 10 minute walk.
Have you visited No. 1 Pery Square?Tell us your thoughts.
- 19 Doubles
- 1 Suite for 2
Georgian Quarter, Pery Square, Limerick, Co. Limerick