Relais Teatro Argentina
Via del Sudario 35, 00186 Rome,
Five-star service with family charm and the elegance of a vintage palazzo – the best of all worlds in central Rome. This boutique hotel, run by gentle Paolo and his niece Carlotta, is steps from Largo Argentina's ruined temples and the spot where Julius Caesar met his fate, an easy walk from the Campo dei Fiori fruit and veg market, the glorious Pantheon and Rome's backstreet art galleries. Ring the bell at the imposing doorway and ascend the pale marble stairs to the warm red reception. Gilt-framed mirrors and chandeliers give a taste of what's to come in palatial bedrooms: wallpapers of pale green willow or rose-pink, king-size beds and parquet floors, antique tables, long draped curtains and gleaming windows. Bathrooms are shiny-new and modern. All is refined and restful, a grand hideaway for a special stay. Fresh pastries, fruit and Italian coffee arrive on a breakfast trolley; no bar/lounge, but you can take a drink out to the little terrace overlooking Rome's rooftops. Paolo and Carlotta are like your personal concierge (but much more friendly!), arranging transport, guides, opera tickets and more.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Relais Teatro Argentina?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Double
- 3 Twin/doubles
- 2 Triples
Via del Sudario 35, 00186 Rome, Rome