Agriturismo Musella Relais & Winery
Via Ferrazzette 2, San Martino Buon Albergo, 37036 Verona,
There's a canoe at your disposal, to ply the small river that runs through. And bikes for the roads, towels for the plunge pool and pastries for breakfast each day. Such is the generosity of the Pasqua di Bisceglie family, two of whom live within the walls of Musella; the rest live on the estate. Sweep through electric gates, park under the pergola and there's Paulo to greet you, with impeccable English and an irresistible smile. This 16th-century estate, built around a vast courtyard of grass, is a modern winery and superb B&B; and there are four apartments should you wish to do your own thing. Expect chunky rafters and country antiques, wrought-iron beds and crisp cotton sheets, harmonious colours and art on the walls. Some rooms are on the upper floors, others have their own outdoor space; others have open fires. Bathrooms are fabulous, and spacious. You may replenish your fridges from the small shop a walk away, make friends in the guest sitting room (books, open fire), savour the olive oils and the valpolicella, fish on the river – bring your rod. Special place, special people.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
Famiglia Pasqua di Bisceglie:
- Wine tasting €15.
Have you visited Agriturismo Musella Relais & Winery?Tell us your thoughts.
- 9 Doubles
- 1 Single
- 1 Triple
- 4 Apartments
Minimum 2 nights.
15 December-15 February.
Via Ferrazzette 2, San Martino Buon Albergo, 37036 Verona, Verona