Alojamiento Rural Cortijo del Pino
Cortijo del Pino s/n, 6R-3303 Km3, 18004,
Tranquillity five minutes from Granada, and much character. Kind, artistic Concha and her mother make this place, and their grand old farmhouse, topped with tower and pigeon loft, is hard to resist. The approach is marvellous, the beautiful trees creating a warm, out-of-time atmosphere, and this cooperative's cornfields are ecologically run. The apartments – the nicest two in converted cattle stalls and dairy – are supremely comfortable: one a nest for two, another for six, two for four. There are wood-burning stoves, underfloor heating and charming, well-equipped kitchens with lovely hand-made tiles. Furnishings are antique, the beds a delight; ceilings are high, walls thick and cool. There's no communal space, bar the pool and the large inner patio, and a wide circular path that links the apartments, each with its own furniture, but this is best in summer. You may even be offered products from the holding's own huerta ecológica. When you've had enough of home cuisine, there's an excellent venta nearby.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
Open fire / woodburner
Cooked meals available
Shop within 3 miles
Little gems of local knowledge from Concha López:
- El Cortijo del Pino is located very close to the city of Granada, so you can visit the Alhambra or city centre, very easily
- The Alpujarra mountains and the Costa Tropical are also within easy reach for a day trip
- For those who like the mountains, the Sierra Nevada is an excellent place to go hiking, for example: Los Cahorros and La Vereda de la Estrella
- There is a typical Andaluz restaurant, La Taverna Chavarino, 2km away. Here you can try traditional dishes from the region
- Free, on-site parking
Have you visited Alojamiento Rural Cortijo del Pino?Tell us your thoughts.
- 4 Apartments for 2 - 4
Cortijo del Pino s/n, 6R-3303 Km3, 18004, Granada