La Casa Noble
c/Campito 35, 21200 Aracena,
In little whitewashed Aracena: a jewel. Behind the Art Deco façade is a houseful of riches and light, orchestrated by Australian Melanie who has a background in design and a passion for Andalucia which she loves to share, happily organising trips for guests. Enter the elaborate arched portico: the effect is dazzling. A formal dining room frescoed in shades of light blue and gold, a central atrium painstakingly restored, and a sitting room cheerful and cosy with plush sofas and a music system that plays around the whole house. In the cellar bar: great cocktails and a chance to rub shoulders with the locals. Outside: elegant terraces with fabulous views of the castle and the iconic roofscape, and the best of local tapas generously laid out every night; bliss, too, to relax in the outdoor jacuzzi with a glass of champagne. As for the suites, all are vividly different and delightful – stylish sofas and chairs, patterned tiled floors, dramatic art on white walls, superlative towels and bathrobes. Choose 'Nobleza' for its presidential balcony, Castillo for its view. Amazing!
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Local points of interest from
- What is fabulous about this little corner of the world is that it has something for everybody. What we pride ourselves on at La Casa Noble is making sure you get absolutely everything you can from your holiday - we match our recommendations to your wants.
- The Sierras of Aracena - A Foodies Delight! It goes without saying that one of the great attractions of the area is its production of a true artisanal gourmet product - Jamón Ibérico de Bellota - pure Acorn fed Iberian Ham. It's local and delicious!
- The Sierra of Aracena is a walkers paradise. A collection of beautiful white washed villages are tucked away amongst the peaks and valleys of the natural park. Each one unique and around 5 km from the next making walking both possible and pleasurable!
- Aracena is a beautiful village with just the right blend of sleepy town and bustling village. Just stroll down to the square to people watch, enjoy our outdoor sculpture gallery or explore the shops, bars and restaurants. Park the car & forget about it!
- Its a great place to put down roots and then explore - Easy day trips from Aracena can see you exploring such diverse areas as the Portuguese Algarve coast, the Rio Tinto Mines, the architectural beauty of Seville or the Sherry bodegas of Jerez. Enjoy!
- Each season has its own festivals and attractions - contact us in advance so we can advise you of things you really shouldn't miss. Romerias, Ferias, Mushroom Picking, Food Fairs and more - Spring, Summer, Winter or Autumn there is always something to do.
Have you visited La Casa Noble?Tell us your thoughts.
- 6 Suites for 2
Minimum stay: 2 nights at weekends. Children over 16 welcome.
Christmas, New Year.
c/Campito 35, 21200 Aracena, Huelva