Finca son Jorbo
Cami de s’Olivar, Apdo. de Correos 65, 07260 Porreres,
Balearic Islands, Spain
Near 'the most Mallorcan town in Mallorca' – sleepy Porreres – is this lovely old farmhouse. At the end of a small lane, the finca sits surrounded by ten peaceful acres of olive, fig and carob, a small bird-filled garden and a secluded pool. It has recently and stylishly been renovated by English owners, Martin and Annie. The set-up is B&B but what you get are four spacious apartments each with their own kitchen. All lie within the main house, three have their own entrance; there are two tiled and airy reception/sitting areas with sofas and a wood-burner and several lovely wicker-furnished terraces for breakfast. Definitely for grown-ups, the overall feel is of a friendly and intimate hotel. The apartments themselves are bright, light and contemporary, with new wrought-iron beds, prettily mosaic'd bathrooms, private sun terraces and art on white walls; pristine kitchens welcome you with a bottle of wine and olive oil. There's a choice of restaurants in pretty Porreres, but if you fancy taking a picnic to the beach at Es Trenc 15 minutes away, your lovely, helpful hosts will provide a rucksack and a coolbox.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited Finca son Jorbo?Tell us your thoughts.
- 5 Apartments
Minimum stay: 3 nights on weekdays. 3 nights at weekends. 4 nights in high season.
Cami de s’Olivar, Apdo. de Correos 65, 07260 Porreres, Mallorca