El Milano Real
c/Toleo 2, 05634 Hoyos del Espino,
Castile and León, Spain
Surrounded by the Gredos mountains, this has the feel of a smart Swiss chalet, with shutters on all sides and big views. Inside, all is comfort and ease. There are good-sized bedrooms and several rather plush suites to suit every taste; each is different and all are colour-coordinated. Two are Japanese, stunning with futon and low furniture, another resembles a Manhattan penthouse; another is country English; the Nordic room has its very own sauna. There are two lounges with matching sofas and armchairs, one up under the eaves, and a library and an observatory complete with computerised telescope. The knowledgeable owner, Paco, is a keen astronomer and wine buff and is happy to share his passions with guests. But the food is the biggest draw, winning a mention in many guides; there's also a tempting wine list. Paco and his wife Teresa have compiled their own walking and horse riding routes that take you into the heart of the Sierra de Gredos. Recover from your exertions – or just pamper yourself – in the smart spa. Good restaurants and bars are just a few minutes' walk away.
- Wheelchair access
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- English spoken
- Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- Air conditioning
- Some, if not all, bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Pets welcome
- Pets allowed in bedrooms (not on the bed).
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Working farm
- Or vineyard.
- Owner has pets
- Animals living on the property.
- Swimming pool
- On the premises.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Tennis court
- On the premises.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
- Licensed premises
- Alcohol may be served.
- Cash only
- Credit or debit card payment not accepted.
- Dogs welcome
- Dogs welcome in some public rooms.
- Handpumped ales
- Pub serves four or more handpumped ales.
- Wine list
- Pub serves eight or more wines by the glass.
- Food all day
- Food is served all day long.
- Babies welcome
- Cot may be provided.
Have you visited El Milano Real?Tell us your thoughts.
- 13 Twin/doubles
- 8 Suites for 2
c/Toleo 2, 05634 Hoyos del Espino, Ávila