Moyles Farm, St Minver, Nr Polzeath,
England, United Kingdom
At the end of the farm track find this: sweeping wood floors and fresh white walls, and the keel of an old rowing boat perched on the beams. Your one-storey cottage is as fresh as a daisy and everything sparkles: turquoise window frames, red and white striped blinds, chic log-burner, big sofas, an oak table with high-backed chairs, a bowl of fruit. The look is coastal chic and there's a great sense of space. The open-plan living area stretches to the kitchen, equally crisp with its white units, wooden surfaces, pretty blue tiles and mod cons; carry on and you come to a bathroom with a shower for two and locally made soaps, then the all-white bedroom with views to Friesian-flecked fields. Steep steps lead to a mezzanine landing (unsuitable for toddlers but super for little pirates – it makes the perfect crow's nest), and a twin with velux windows for spying from and balustrades to peep through. Outside are a south-facing furnished patio with views to the fields and a barbecue. Amanda and her family live next door, love this part of Cornwall, and are happy to point you in all the right directions.
- Children welcome
- Kids of all ages can stay.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
Open fire / woodburner
Cooked meals available
Shop within 3 miles
Little gems of local knowledge from Amanda Woodward:
- delicious home cooked freezer meals available to order in advance, generous portions, locally produced.
- The property is hidden away in an idyllic and private location with wonderful views
- Polzeath, Daymer and Rock beaches are nearby
- Padstow is a short ferry ride away from the village of Rock.
- Sauna available on request
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. maximum of 2
Have you visited Mynford Cottage?Tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Cottage for 4
Moyles Farm, St Minver, Nr Polzeath, Cornwall