Hot tub holidays and special places to stay
Watch the surfers below from a cliff-top hot tub in Cornwall, rest weary limbs at a cottage on the Pennine Way or take to your jacuzzi at a glamorous passive house in the wild ‘garrigue’ above Nîmes.
Our hotels, B&Bs and self-catering cottages with hot tubs are visited and carefully chosen to make sure that the bathing isn’t the only special thing about them. We look for places that have a distinct character, creativity and spirit. If there happens to be a hot tub too, then who are we to argue?
Popular hot-tub holidays
- Tiled roofs of Palermo from the balcony of a quirky and rustic townhouse B&B
- Olive groves sloping down to the sparkling Mediterranean from a trendy boutique hotel
- Woodlands and fells of Cumbria from the secluded terrace of a stylish cabin suite
- Tuscan hills rolling into the distance for as far as the eye can see, from an old stone hunting lodge
- The rugged Scottish borders from a remote, off-grid cottage in the woods and often with spectacular night skies
- Underground in a cavern, in the wonderful Côte-d’Or region
- Sunk into the deck of a big, sunny terrace in the Perugian hills
- Remote and wood-fired, in a magical natural Pyrenees setting
- Small and peaceful, in the spa of a luxurious, historic hotel in Somerset
- A more traditional bathtub, but still outdoors, on the edge of the Lake District