Hot tub holidays and special places to stay
Watch the surfers below from a cliff-top hot tub in Cornwall, rest weary limbs at a cottage on the Pennine Way or take to your jacuzzi at a glamorous passive house in the wild ‘garrigue’ above Nîmes.
Our hotels, B&Bs and self-catering cottages with hot tubs are visited and carefully chosen to make sure that the bathing isn’t the only special thing about them. We look for places that have a distinct character, creativity and spirit. If there happens to be a hot tub too, then who are we to argue?
Popular hot-tub holidays
Relax in style with our romantic getaways for just the two of you, hilltop villas with incredible scenic views,
fun holidays for the whole family, or cottages made for big celebrations.
- Tiled roofs of Palermo from the balcony of a quirky and rustic townhouse B&B
- Olive groves sloping down to the sparkling Mediterranean from a trendy boutique hotel
- Woodlands and fells of Cumbria from the secluded terrace of a stylish cabin suite
- Tuscan hills rolling into the distance for as far as the eye can see, from an old stone hunting lodge
- The rugged Scottish borders from a remote, off-grid cottage in the woods and often with spectacular night skies
- Underground in a cavern, in the wonderful Côte-d’Or region
- Sunk into the deck of a big, sunny terrace in the Perugian hills
- Remote and wood-fired, in a magical natural Pyrenees setting
- Small and peaceful, in the spa of a luxurious, historic hotel in Somerset
- A more traditional bathtub, but still outdoors, on the edge of the Lake District
Top hot tub holiday destinations
Warm up with a long soak after a big hike in the Scottish Highlands, wandering the medieval towns and artisan communities of France,
or tasting your way around the vineyards of Italy. Choose from our most popular destinations to find your perfect place.