Large holiday cottages to rent for groups of 8+ by Sawday's
We’ve collected rustic cottages for board game nights by the fire, beachside holiday homes for epic al fresco dinners, villas with pools and gardens for long outdoor days, and countryside farmhouses with brilliant walking terrain from the door.
Comfort and the space to spread out come as standard with our large holiday cottages for groups, but we look for more than that. We find places with character, creativity and warmth, inspecting every one to make sure that you find that special place you’re looking for.
Choose the right holiday for your group
Something your next group holiday just has to have? Here are some collections to help you find the perfect getaway, whether you’re after a hot tub under the stars, a big swimming pool for lazy summer afternoons, or an open fire for cosy evenings in.
- Punting to the floating market of the Marais Poitevin from cottages in Coulon
- Striding out of your Derbyshire mansion to walk the Peaks and the Dales
- Skiing right to the door of a gorgeous lodge in the Alps
- Exploring Dorset’s wild Purbeck peninsular from a cosy converted pub
- Truffle hunting in Perugian woods and returning to an ancient church.
- Eating dinner at dusk, in the walled garden of a stone villa in the hills of southern Spain
- Playing board game marathons by the fire in the smart lounge of a Northumbrian country house
- Making cocktails on the terrace of a stunning beach house overlooking Camber Sands
- Learning the art of Venetian cuisine from expert hosts in a rural agriturismo
- Gathering round the infinity pool, after a day of paddle boarding, at a designer Portuguese house.
Top destinations for group accommodation
Amazing places to gather across the UK and Europe, from glass-palace Cornish beach houses
to airy villas in the Spanish hills and cosy farmhouses in the wild Yorkshire moors.
Property types for large groups
Hide yourselves away in a large holiday home miles from anywhere, join the family atmosphere
of a friendly B&B, or spread out through the rooms of a characterful hotel.