78 Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth, HD9 3BQ,
England, United Kingdom
A Victorian gentleman’s residence just a short walk up the hill from the centre of bustling Last of the Summer Wine Holmfirth, still with its working Picturedrome cinema (touring bands too), arts and folk festivals, restaurants and shops. Attentive hosts look after you when the Whites are away. Peaceful bedrooms have a mix of contemporary, Art Nouveau and Art Deco pieces, caramel cream velvets and silks, spoiling bathrooms and lovely valley or garden views. A full choice Yorkshire breakfast will set you up for a lazy stroll round the charming gardens, or a brisk yomp through rural bliss.
- Limited mobility
- At least one bedroom & bathroom accessible without steps.
- No smoking
- Smoking not permitted anywhere in the property.
- Credit cards
- Credit or debit card payment accepted.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Public transport
- Within 10 miles of a bus/train station.
- Bikes available
- On the premises to hire or borrow.
- Vegetarian meals
- Available on request.
Have you visited Sunnybank?Tell us your thoughts.
- 2 Doubles
- 1 Twin/double
Minimum 2 nights at weekends.
78 Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth, HD9 3BQ, Yorkshire